Saturday, April 14, 2012

New Chapter - Miami Dolphins


Thanks to everyone in Minnesota from the owners Zygi and Mark Wilf, to coach Childress, Rick Spielman, and coach Frazier for giving me the opportunity to be a Minnesota Viking. We had some highs (making it to the NFC championship game and almost winning) and some lows (losing seasons), but through it all we remained a team and kept fighting. I've learned that you can't always win but you can always fight; that's the Vikings way! With that being said, all good things must come to an end. I had a great time with my teammates and fans in Minnesota and look forward creating new beginning with the Miami Dolphins. I'm excited to be apart of the Dolphins franchise, we are definitely taking the necessary steps to be successful to bring a championship to the city of Miami. I have the upmost respect and confidence in the coaching staff led by head coach Joe Philban. Again, thanks for all the love and support from my "Triple F's" (Fans, Family, and Friends).  That's all for now, check back next week for my next blog!

GO DOLPHINS!



No comments:

Post a Comment